Virtual Clear Skin BootCamp
Get Clear at Home
Due to overwhelming demand our Clear Skin Home Program is now available. Our online acne program will have your acne under control in approximately 10-16 weeks.
Don’t live locally or can’t make it to the spa for treatments?
Our acne distance program is the solution.
If you are looking to understand your skin better, this distance acne program is the perfect step towards clearing acne and blemishes.
Whether you have mild acne with a few pimples and blackheads, moderate acne with constant pustules, or severe acne, we will personally put together an acne treatment program that is tailored to your skin and its unique behavior.
Using specific products, we give you the best recommendations that will address your concerns and clear your skin for good.
Your Solution to Clear Skin
We wish we could say clearing blemishes and breakouts was as simple as an easy, online consultation. It almost is, but to get the clear skin you’ve always wanted, you need to follow a step-by-step plan that’s designed just for you.
Most clients experience clear skin within three months, and with this program we will be checking in every two weeks so we can monitor your progress.
A large part of committing to your acne-banishing plan is using the products that are prescribed to you.
Once you book the service, we get started:
- We’ll send you an email that includes our comprehensive acne questionnaire. It asks every question we need to determine your acne type so we can begin creating a personalized skin care plan just for you.
- We will also ask you to send us photos of your skin. Pictures are crucial for helping us evaluate your skin condition and make the best possible recommendations.
- You will also receive an invoice for your appointment that must be paid prior to your appointment date and time.
Clear Skin Program Includes:
- Identification of your primary acne triggers & determine your type of acne
- A complete set of professional grade products
- Education on the unique factors that aggravate your acne. These may include food choices, hormonal birth control, medications, and stress.
- Acne Check-Ins every two weeks until your skin is clear.
- Email support with your acne specialist as needed.